Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Smittie r u out there Part 3

Dear Smittie,
Everything has fallen into place kind of at Terry.
  1. I have been able to not get wet so far in the rain.
  2. I have been able to take home my instrument from band. It is a oboe.
  3. I have made so many new friends and meet new teachers (they are not better than Thompson's teacher's though.) .
  4. I have been able to eat better at lunch. And more food!! :) :)

So that is how it's going at Terry. I'd like to invite you and your family to come out and watch me play on my new soccer team. I'm now playing for a competative league, my team's name is Juventus. If your interested please call me 972.415.4443 or my mom 972.816.3249.

I hope your having a good year at Thompson. I hope your new baby is doing well. Take care and I miss ya lots.

Luv,

Olivia Galicia

No comments:

Post a Comment