Monday, August 30, 2010

My first week as a 6th grader.

Well.... it was pretty weird not getting up and leaving the house like usual as a Thompson Elementary student, I am now a 6th grader at Terry Middle School and it is pretty cool and all, but I miss Thompson, I can't stop thinking about the teachers and all my younger friend over there, and I miss every single person there. But I miss my teacher's and I want to thank them all for all they've done 4 me and my fellow 6th grade friends from Thompson Elementary. So 4 1, get all the people in someplace like the gym and show this I want to start with thanking my teacher's, Mrs. Burchett, Mrs. Whittington, Mrs. McDowell, Mrs. Pinkston and Mrs. Lee/Sanders, Mr. Smith. And the gym teacher's, Mrs. Cook, Mrs. Spain, and my girl scout leader/gym teacher, Mrs. Hernandez. The Lunch Ladies, Custodians, Principals, Librarian, Music Teacher, Art Teacher, and every single person at Thompson. Well gtg bye and I will c u all another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment